This course explains stakeholder management and aims to help people working in technology teams to more effectively identify and manage stakeholders when delivering outcomes.
Your Instructor: Stuart Arthur
The course is aimed at people who already deliver technology solutions, working knowledge of the following would therefore be beneficial:
- Development lifecycle
- Agile delivery management
- Product management
- User centred design
We recommend the following material:
- Leading Change
- Software Estimation Without Guessing
- Radical Candour
The course is 2 hours long.
- Understand what stakeholder management means in a technology environment
- Understand who your stakeholders are and how to manage their expectations
- Understand how to position software estimation to stakeholders