This is where you will up-skill and develop your confidence in:
- understanding and practicing Emotional Intelligence and Mental Resilience as a leader in their leadership.
- the art of ‘Failing Well’, equipping participants with a positive approach to innovation and problem-solving.
This module will allow you to:
- Appreciate how a resilient leader understands how to adapt to different challenges and be resourceful.
- Raise awareness of tools and techniques to maintain and develop resilience.
- Recognise the importance of balancing short-term needs with safeguarding the ability to also meet long-term needs.
- Address how acting to prevent problems occurring or getting worse may help public bodies meet their objectives.
- Gain a greater appreciation of the needs of others by improving your listening and communication skills.