Course Title: Introduction to the Five Behaviours of a Cohesive Team Model
Your instructor: Nia Meleri Edwards
Course Description: Encourage and promote team learning and collaboration through the five behaviours of a cohesive team model.
Prerequisites: Expert knowledge and experience of leading and facilitating the Five Behaviours of a Cohesive Team model with leadership teams
Course Duration: 1 hour
- Learn about the Five Behaviours of a Cohesive Team Model
- Make participants aware of the tool and the benefits for teams.
- Understand what the Five Behaviours
- What they are and recognise if their team could develop on these behaviours
- Encourage further participation
- Participants to seek support to develop the Five Behaviours within their teams and develop cohesive collaboration and higher performing leadership in organisations.
Any supporting resources that will be provided : Links to online resources
Course Schedule: 1 hour in person or online presentation
Contact Information: Nia Meleri Edwards, Elevate BC
Disclaimer: This presentation in not intended to facilitate the development of teams – only initiate the process of seeking development through this method in a complete programme.