Your instructor: Marian Evans
Course Description: This course is designed to help individuals understand the dynamics and principles of high-performing teams, equipping them with the knowledge and skills necessary to build and lead successful teams in various settings. Through a combination of theory, case studies, and practical exercises, participants will gain insights into the key factors that contribute to team success. By the end of this course, students will be well-prepared to create, manage, and participate in high-performing teams in their personal and professional lives.
Course Duration: This course is a 8-week program, consisting of 6 two-hour sessions. It is designed to be delivered as a series of live sessions with interactive activities and discussions. Additionally, participants are encouraged to work on team projects outside of class hours to apply the concepts learned.
Understand the characteristics and benefits of high-performing teams.
• Identify the distinguishing features of high-performing teams.
• Recognise the advantages of high-performing teams in various contexts.
Demonstrate effective team leadership and management skills.
• Develop the ability to lead and inspire a team towards achieving common goals.
• Learn how to manage team dynamics, resolve conflicts, and foster a positive team culture.
Apply strategies for building and maintaining high-performing teams.
• Implement best practices for team formation, including recruitment and selection.
• Create action plans for ongoing team development and performance improvement.
Throughout the course, participants will engage in discussions, group activities, and self-assessments to reinforce their understanding of high-performing teams and their role within them. By the end of the course, they will have the knowledge and skills needed to create, lead, and participate in high-performing teams, driving success in their personal and professional lives.